Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Flashes of Triumph: Hypnotherapy

Being hip with hypnotherapy

Strategic, tactical analysis and constant price fluctuation makes a trader like me in constant stress and chaos. The previous week was a total wreck for me. I was really going berserk when I found out my secretary accidentally put in some investment on the wrong currency.

Fortunately for me, I still had a great and wonderful experience over the weekend. I was introduced to hypnotherapy, and that encounter changed my perspective positively drastic. My cousin went to visit me on a Sunday, saw how I was still agitated and said “hey, come with me!”

We went to a suburb area, parked her car into a posh looking Mediterranean inspired house with a landscaped garden. I was getting more agitated because I still had to device ways and analyze how to lessen the collateral damage to recover my lost investment.
She literally dragged me out of her car! We went in and was greeted by a pleasant man of about forty years, with a round-rimmed glasses and calmly face. He was a hypnotherapist. I was told to lie down in a comfy couch and close my eyes. All I can hear was the sound of my breathing and his soothing voice. He told me to let go of everything and leave my mind blank as he started to count backwards.
I was in a trance.

Adlib of trance

I later researched what trance meant by definition. Trance s a process by which hypnotherapy helps clients attain a particular state of consciousness. In this state, a client is more open to suggestion and can easily change how one thinks, feels or behaves. Trance is a pleasant experience like a relaxed state like moments directly before sleep.

IN Transit (Trance it)

Now back to my journey in trance, funny how my unforgettable adventure just popped in my head when the hypnotherapist said “one”.
I was excited and nervous all at the same time, hiking up the paved walk in the woody terrain. My hands were cold as ice and I was shaking a little. I smiled when I saw the pit stop, our jump off point.

I’m going to fly through a zipline adventure! When I reached the top , I felt dizzy just by glancing down at the small trees that used to be huge when I passed by it. The operator fastened me in place with the safety vests, I was ready to fly. I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the gush of air on my face, the waterfalls cascading magnificently on the spectral rainbow, the monkey jumping from tree to another tree while I was enjoying the moment with no frills, and no worries. At that time, I was exhilarated about what I felt and what my festive eyes can see. Truly the blessing of Mother Nature.
The flashes of triumph, victory and success followed. I had conquered all my fears except that of being on a losing ground. I am instinctively an achiever and it really gets into my nerves when I’m defeated. A voice resounded in my head filling my consciousness with reassuring, emboldening words that stimulates my inner being.
And snap, I was out of my reverie.
After that, I have never been disheartened whenever I experience loss. That hypnotherapy was an experience in a lifetime. Since then, I advocate hypnosis by encouraging people to undergo a hypnotherapy.

The Real Deal
Hypnotherapy is a useful tool for solving physical, emotional and behavioral problems. Hypnotherapy has a proven track record as an effective method for helping people around the world overcome a wide variety of problems.
Hypnosis is a natural process by which a hypnotherapist places a person in trance. Hypnotherapy is not the same as stage hypnosis, because that kind of hypnosis uses the technique for mere entertainment or for profit. The stage hypnotist creates a show in which the power of hypnosis is used to encourage participants to behave in a bizarre and entertaining way.
What’s the use?
Hypnotherapy is a useful technique when you have a personal problem you want to get rid of, some are as follows:
Behavioral realm: these can include overcoming smoking, over eating, being a drunkard and getting rid of other addictive behaviors. It can possibly help with insomnia and disturbed sleep.
Emotional realm: the problem areas may include fear and anxiety like phobias, panic attacks, and nervousness.
Physical realm: areas of muscular tension and chronic pain. It is both relaxing and it alters the brain perceives pain to reduce its intensity.

Dr. Do Little
Yes, I know you also want to seek the help of a hypnotherapist –fast! You also have to be cautious before you book your hypnotherapy appointment.
First, you have to get a little background check on a specific therapist. Currently there is no law that regulates the field of hypnotherapy, this means that anyone can just practice with little or no training at all.
Second, in choosing the therapist, credibility and experience must be criteria. They must be able to show their commitment through Continuous Professional Development in all forms of hypnotherapy.

Use or nuisance
Hypnotherapy is quick and effective; it may work where other field of study may have failed. If you are carrying a big baggage on your shoulder, there is no harm in trying this technique.
Have a good life!

How to be successful in Forex Trading online? Click here >> to learn forex online currency trading with Scott Shubert

No comments:

Post a Comment