Thursday, March 3, 2011

Law of attraction – secret weapon of success

by NATASHASILVERMAN

The Law that says it all

I was on my way to the grocery, I was jittery and my hands were ice cold, probably my lips were also trembling because I was about to apply and submit my resume when I passed by a bookstore, call it fate or whatever, when my eyes glanced on a book entitled– The Secret. Well, I was always the curious one; I had to see what the book was about. So, I went inside the bookshop picked it up, The Secret, Law of Attraction. I was magnetized, bought the book, went home and I forgot to submit my application at the grocery.

I read the book from cover to cover; my eyes burning every word and the thoughts were like mine fields, exploding one after the other, so many discoveries in The Law of Attraction. The feeling of gratefulness and greatness emerging and infused in my sense of being as I learn that I can control my destiny if I know how to control my thoughts to positively transmit it to the Universe.

Desire becomes Reality

The law of attraction is when the Universe provides what you desire into a reality. Had I known the secret a long time ago, I would have allowed myself to be in a much better position. Envisioning sipping margarita clad in a glimmering bikini, on board my very own luxurious yacht on the bays of Santorini, Greece, the salty air, the gentle breeze that blows my hair, and the warm laughter shared with someone special. Geez! That’s what I call LIFE.

Desire here I come! With the help of the Law of Attraction I can create a world that is happy, free and successful. I dropped the idea of sending my resume to the grocery; instead I searched the web, in search of opportunities to make it big while enjoying my life- Passive income, that’s what I am aiming for. And as the Universe received my message, this website just “popped” in my screen, a site were they allocate there time in promoting living life to the fullest without financial worries. There I explored all possibilities and opportunities to grow and have the passive income that will sustain the desire that I have.

Clear depiction

Under the law of attraction, we all are worthy of happiness and should have happiness in our lives every day of our lives. Well, as the cliché goes, practice makes perfect. In Law of Attraction, it is essential and vital that you practice positive thinking. For starters, set aside at least 15 minutes to manifest and communicate your desire to the Universe.

From what I have learned at the trading mastermind site, I started to manifest my desire to a life free from financial bondage, an adept mind to equate the foreign exchange strategies and lead a life that I desire. The Law of attraction really helped me in my dealings with a new perspective in life by immersing myself in online trading.

The Secret Moves

The Law of Attraction has been launched in a documentary movie which gave made it popular and became a useful tool and method to succeed in life. Although it is popular, some people still has some vague ideas on how to use The Law of Attraction.

Here are some tips with a personal touch:

Recognize the Law of Attraction

Acknowledgement and recognition of the law of attraction is the most important step in all the steps. You have to realize that it exist even before you were born. Everything that has transpired in your life as well as that of everyone else, all of us attracted every events, experiences and episodes in our life it with the law of attraction. It could be intentionally or accidentally. Realization could give you the power to change and take command of your life, so instead of complaining about the overdue monthly bills piling up on your cluttered desk, or the unruly way people are treating you, or even the heartaches that is brought about by some moron who doesn’t deserve you.

Set up a very Clear Goal

When setting up your goals, Get SMART!

Specific

Measurable

Attainable

Realistic

Timely

As the saying goes, be careful of what you wish for because you just might get it. So you better polish up that list of goals, just like what I did with mine. I want to live comfortably without doing much of the hard work, just a little focus, and voila I transmitted my message to the Universe.

Be Bold and Brazen, Visualize!

Visualization is any technique for creating images, diagrams, or animations to communicate a message. Visualization through visual imagery has been an effective way to communicate both abstract and concrete ideas since the dawn of man, which is according to Wikipedia.

It is a means of communication to the Universe, just like any other sport, you need to practice to be good at it. Visualization can be incorporated with meditation. Find a good spot in your room where you can breathe air, put a mat on that spot and consider it as your “special” portal to the Universe. You can lie down, but its better when you sit up straight, it helps you focus and be alert.

Here’s the part I love the most! Seeing though my very own eyes, the magnificent blue ocean, the smell of triumph over all adversities, feeling the warmth of my special someone’s embrace, the sight of pristine and clear water and corals with shades of red and blue, a life where I want to be forever. Transmitting my visions to the Universe the life I so desire and so it shall come and there’s a formula here: Attraction = Thought + Emotion.

Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Well, the director shouts that to start the camera rolling, and so should you. Don’t just sit and wait, you have to do something to achieve that goal. Put on your best make-up and costume and act like you have never acted before, it wouldn’t hurt to put a little extra effort in everything you do.

Most people think that using the law of attraction is just about believing and mumbling and visualizing without action. It’s not. However, when you have started using the law of attraction you’ll get to realize you’ll have a better mindset, attitude, ideas, actions, and people who support you to success easier.

Keep the vibe HIGH

The Law of Attraction is not just visualization for 10 minutes in the morning; it is definitely more than that. Positivity is the key and make the feeling last the whole day. It’s about sending thoughts and emotion that attracts what you want for the whole day. Try to stay in a positive environment, listen to positive music and use reminder token to remind what you want.

It’s better to give than to receive

Don’t try to keep it to yourself, the more the merrier! So tell it to the ones you love, to your family, to you dear friends so your goals, might be in line with them, together you communicate the same thing to the Universe.

Your sister might also be thinking of investing in online trading and wants to make it big, if both of you transmit that exact vision, the benefit might redound faster than you expected.

When you have people to attract goals for you, you’ll get to attract what you want faster and easier too.

Repeat Performance

No one build a house with one brick, no one build a huge business with one sale and no one will succeed using the law of attraction with using the steps no one time usage. You have to make I t your daily regimen, your way of life. Sending thoughts and emotions to the universe is just like watering plants. The plant will grow the way you want it to be if you nurture and take care of it. Do it daily, without miss. The plant will grow until the way you want only you water it long enough.

he end of a chapter

Now that you have come about the Law of Attraction, it is your choice, it is your move, it is your dream, and it is your LIFE.

1 comment: