Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Trading Non Farm Payroll and FOMC Part 2


Here's the second part of my video "How To Trade Non Farm Payroll and FOMC". It's a follow up to show how FOMC statement worked.  Whether trading the non farm payroll Forex news or economic event from the Forex news calendar, or the FOMC or any other big news you are doing to find out that this really works month in and month out over and over.

I used to hide facts and try not to reveal some techniques.  But then I know that I could put the secrets on national TV and a lot of people would just yawn and change the channel and they will never see it.   In this video I show you so clearly that there is NO WAY that you could possibly NOT see it.

I hope you appreciate this and find it helpful. Be sure to check out my other videos for tips on how to trade in forex! Forex Trading Channel


Best of success in your trading!


No comments:

Post a Comment